- Recap: What we did in 2017
- Event Recap: Serving a Christmas Meal at the Annex Hotel in Chicago
- Food For Friends Supports the Elgin Community Christmas Dinner
- Blue Bag Event Recap: Champion Logistics Group & Food For Friends partner on 50 Turkeys and Blue Bags for Thanksgiving!
- Thankgiving Event Recap: KPMG Employees pack & distributes 50 Turkeys & Blue Bags… and then serve dinner on top of that!
- Event Recap: Humble Hearts Foundation distributes 75 Turkeys and Blue Bags!
- Event Recap: Church of God Holiness Distributes 50 Thanksgiving Blue Bags
- Elgin Community Thanksgiving Dinner Event Recap: Over 1,000 Served!
- Video captures the magic of serving Thanksgiving Dinner at Pacific Garden Mission
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recap: HELPS Ministry in St. Charles
- Blue Bag Event Recap: HELPS Ministry in St. Charles
- West Cook YMCA Event Recap: Community Gives Thanks Together
- Blue Bag Event: Hopewell Baptist Church in Englewood
“You, my brothers and sisters, we’re called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love”. Galatians 5:13
Donations Welcome Throughout The Year. Thank You!
February 7, 2018 / Comments Off on Recap: What we did in 2017
December 27, 2017 / Comments Off on Event Recap: Serving a Christmas Meal at the Annex Hotel in Chicago
December 18, 2017 / Comments Off on Food For Friends Supports the Elgin Community Christmas Dinner